Monday, May 24, 2010

A Sense of Relief

// The future's hardly set, and the paths ahead of me are so clouded and unsure, but this sense of relief filling my very core is something that I can't seem to shake. For the first time in a long while, I can say that I feel happy. Hopefully the grades for this semester won't rob me of this high... ^_^ Here, have some Jane Lui. Good for the soul. \\

No job lined up, no relationship, no real plans for the future aside from some vague aspirations, not even the guarantee of a passing semester, and yet, I can't help shake this warm sensation blossoming in my chest, bringing a smile to my face.

I just feel so overwhelmingly happy.

Hopefully Liz and I will get our little comic strip off the ground within the next week. Something small and fun that I've always wanted to do, but never really found the motivation to see through until recently. Let's see if this endeavor bears any fruit, neh?

A music-related job may be a bit hard to land, but let's see what I can manage, right? ^_^;; History major with no formal musical education? No sweat, dood. I GOT THIS.

Gonna see about doing something productive right now. Ja!

~ Kess, FXC


No comments:

Post a Comment